Our commitment to our clients
- All clients will receive a brief consultation as part of their treatment.
- All clients must complete a consultation form prior to their first treatment at Jung Shim Centre.
- A booking is confirmed once Jung Shim and the client have both agreed a date, time and location for a treatment.
- Cancellations made 24 hours before a treatment will not be charged.
- If a cancellation is made less than 24 hours of the treatment, the client will be expected to pay 50% of the treatment price .
- If a client does not cancel a treatment they will be expected to pay the full treatment price.
- This cancellation fee may be waived at Jung Shim’s discretion.
- Jung Shim has the right to cancel a treatment at any time and for any reason it deems necessary.
Sales & Refund Policy
- Jung Shim operates a non-refund policy on the sale and provision of its services. This does not affect the individual’s statutory rights. Statutory rights means that for any sale made over the phone or internet, the purchaser has 7 days from the point of written confirmation issued to them, to cancel their purchase and receive a full refund.
- Additionally, any sales made for a value greater than £35, at a place other than the business premise (e.g. Expos, Juice bars etc.), for services delivered at a future date, also have a 7 day window in which the purchaser can contact us requesting a full refund.
- We are not required to provide a refund due to dissatisfaction with the service provided, on sales made face to face, or after the 7 day period for “distance selling”.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Gift Vouchers are not eligible for a refund, but can instead be transferred to an alternative individual. Vouchers cannot be transferred more than once. This does not affect the individual’s statutory rights.
- Content may be used in publicity material and on the website, with the permission of the author.
- Website content will be authorized and managed at Jung Shim’s discretion, including testimonials.
- Jung Shim accepts payment in cash, credit or debit card or through paypal.
- Invoices will be sent to clients who do not pay for, or who cancel, treatments.
- Invoices must be paid within 28 days of the issue date.
- Client treatment details will not be discussed with anyone other than the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian.
- Consultations will only be discussed with the client unless the client is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian.
- Consultation Forms and treatment notes will be kept confidentially on file.
- Personal information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The adult must give permission for the treatment to be performed.
- The adult must co-sign the client’s consultation form.
- The adult must be present in the room throughout the treatment.
- If a client wishes to make a complaint, this must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints must include the date and location of the incident, the full name of the complainant, details of the complaint and a desired outcome following the complaint.
- A response to all complaints will be provided within 28 days.
Insurance and Ethics
- All Jung Shim practitioners are registered with CThA
Changes to the client medical condition, medical examinations & care
- Chunsoo treatments are therapeutic in nature and are NOT a substitute for medical examination or medical care. All clients agree to honour all existing and future medical practitioner appointments and will NOT to stop any course of medication or treatment as prescribed by their local GP or other medical practitioner without first discussing this with them.
- All clients are required to update Jung Shim with information in regard to any changes to any ongoing medical treatments as these changes may affect their therapy treatments.
- Any therapy or treatment given by Jung Shim practitioners should not be used in place of conventional medical care. Always consult your GP or a healthcare professional for medical attention and advice. Jung Shim practitioners are not qualified general medical practitioners and any views or opinions expressed on topics outside of their acknowledged training should be treated purely as that and must not be acted upon before consulting your own GP or healthcare professional.